Richard BANZA WA BANZA, Esq.
Practice Area: Law of Obligations, Property Law, Insurance Law and Reinsurance, Law of Transport (Air, River and Maritime), Labor Law, Constitutional Law and Administrative Law), Law of enforcement of arbitral awards.
Mr. Richard BANZA also practices Judicial Law.
His in-depth analysis of the legal issues and his arguments and adequate means are recognized as a contribution of a wise mind to have onboard. He combines timeliness and compliance with the law in the processing of files, to safeguard the interests of customers in investments.
Me Richard BANZA offers his clientele a strict respect for the rules of ethics committed throughout a career that has seen parade of such important files.
He combines the human dimension with the rigorous analysis of lawyers, so that the interests of the clients are at all times treated with celerity in strict compliance with the Law of procedures and forms.
Degree: MA, 1994 UNILU
Admission to the Bar: 28 September 1998
Languages: French (Excellent), English (good), Tshiluba, Swahili, Lingala, Kiluba.
- August 2006: National Democratic Institute International NDI Technical Support Program for Political Parties in DR Congo
- July 2009 : Action against Impunity for Human Rights ACIDH.
- April - June 1992: Mr. Richard BANZA had to carry out an internship at the Court of Peace RUASHI / KAMPEMBA / LUBUMBASHI.
- August - October 1993: Mr. BANZA Richard had an internship at the Provincial Directorate of the current OFDA of Lubumbashi / Katanga DGDA.
Richard BANZA had to publish:
- Elaboration of the Budget in Zaire Positive Law (Congolese, Unpublished 1992 End-of-Cycle Work.
- The Impact of the Investment Code on the Socio-Economic Development of Zaire (Congo) Unpublished Bachelor's Degree in Law 1994.